Rojie, in answer to your questions, yes, intermittently when not towing, and with regard to the bushes definitely not as my Alphard had only done 6000 miles at the time, do you think that fitting a tow bar would affect them then?.
Hi Richard, I have also had a tow bar fitted recently by a company in Tonbridge and have noticed that I now also get a knocking and thumping sound from the back, especially when at low speed or under load, I was going to check that the spare wheel had been put back properly as apparently this can cause noise if not, might be worth a look initially.
Hi to all club members from myself, Nigel, and my good lady Shirley, we have recently become the proud owners of a stunning 2003 Alphad purchased from Paul Mundy and intend to drive down to Croatia in a couple of weeks time, I've bought some headlight beam deflectors but the Alphad isn't on the list of vehicles showing placement, can any members offer any advice on this?. Cheers.
14 replies
Important Information
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.