Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Radio NH3T-W55

Does anyone know what cables etc to splice cut to put an aftermarket in the alphard. We currently have a nh3t-w55 radio but cant get the Bluebooth/HDD working. Would love to keep the Rev camera and steering controls everything else is not really a problem :)

Thank you in advance.

p.s. i've tried to google it even as far as google translate then search :)

Edited by alextovey

Good luck with that!

I think if it was me, I would measure as many wires as possible and the rest (e.g. speaker wires) I would use trial and error on connecting them to the new head unit.

As for the remaining wires for camera and wheel connections, I would do a continuity test on them and establish which they are and wire them into the unit.

There's one on the drivers side under the dash, two under the bonnet and one under the glovebox, chances are for the radio it will be the main one in the engine compartment.

Good luck :-)