Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

new alphard owner

hi guys, Name is Roger and I've recently taken delivery of 2007 Alphard 3.0 ltr MZ.
Still waiting for paperwork to come back from HMRC so at the moment it's just sitting on the drive.
Anyway, will be converting it to a rear camper for weekends on the Gower for my wife and myself so wanted to know if any members could recommend a drive away awning ?
Also, with regard to the speedo conversion, do any of you chaps have recommendations for new dials for the car so it displays in MPH as opposed to KPH ?
Cheers 
Roger

Welcome Roger. As for mph there are plain dials that get placed over the kph dial or you can find Ben Hau (Ben alphard) on the forum he has conversion stuff and will be able to point you in the direction for awning.

thanks for the reply's guys
with regard to replacement dials and also a replacement header unit, just how big a job are they ?
i'm absolutely useless at anything mechanical and will have to use the services of local garages to carry out the work and am always wary of being ripped off 🤨

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:58 PM, roger said:

cheers alex
I've pm'd ben hau to see if he can point me in the right direction

well I can only assume that Ben is on holidays as I still haven't had a reply, so with that in mind is there anyone else out there who can point me in the right direction for replacement dials ?
cheers
Roger

• 2 weeks later...