Skip to content

Bulb changed on AFS headlights.

Featured Replies

Hi all. I’ve just changed my bulbs on my velly and slightly knocked the projector part which the bulb goes into. Will this recalibrate on its own to centralise the beam pattern or is something I need to get adjusted? Thanks in advance

Hi G,

yep, it will sort itself out, well at least mine did, and I moved it a LOT!

Cheers, Nev

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...
Background Picker
Customize Layout

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.