Everything posted by Candlins
-
2003 AH10 3.0l V6 Throttle Body
Thanks for the advice (apologies for the tardy response/update) ODB scan simply said weak mixture on Bank 1. After a little help from a friendly AI bot I tried cleaning the mass air flow sensor and ran a tank full of injector cleaner through it - problem solved!! Most likely a spec of dirt or something in one of the injectors I think. All now seems well and the pterol consumption has returned to normal too :-)
-
2003 AH10 3.0l V6 Throttle Body
I have an intermittent amber engine warning light, which according to my local garage is due to a throttle body issue (diagnosed by a smoke test apparently). Has anyone else suffered the same issue? Have you fixed it without replacing the whole throttle body? Or does anyone know of a source for replacement throttle bodies? The garage cannot tell me where it was 'leaking' and do not seem to want to do the test again with me watching...
-
Tailgate chrome trim removal
I am also trying to change the rear camera on my AH10but cannot get the trim panel on the inside of the tailgate off. I have removed the internal handle and the two screws in the top corners of the main trim panel (below the rear window line) but there seems to be something holding if in the middle of the panel? Any assistance welcome!
-
Fiamma Awning
Looks great Mark! Definitely not too far away so will take a look at there website and give them a call....
-
Fiamma Awning
Hi Mark. Do you have any pictures you could post? Interested to see how it looks. Do you have an elevating for too?? I was looking at the Fiamma using the brackets from the Liverpool engineering firm but am struggling to find someone locally (Wiltshire) that will fit. I'm tempted, but nervous, of having a go myself.....
-
Fiamma Awning
Thanks for the response Ronnie, I'll get in touch with JSH direct then.
-
Fiamma Awning
That looks great. Did you have a drawing.that you sent to the fabricators or did you buy the awning and take it too them with the van and ask them to make something up? I have a local fabricator who could almost certainly do the same but.wondering how best to proceed! Also, how is it attached to the car? Bolted through?