Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Leaking sun Roof?

David King

2 hours ago, David King said:

I have an alfhard 2004 2.4  with leaks in front  pillars both sides how do I clear this  is the moon roof or front sun roof the problem Drain holes?

Hello David,

Welcome to the Forum

HI

This topic has been covered recently .........briefly, the problem is normally the drain tubes in the corners of the sunroofs once you have found these the best way to clear them is by an air gun,   you probably don't possess this equipment but your local garage does.

Just has this leaking problem with all the rain we had, front seatbelt was wet, water dripping from rear air vent above side door drivers side onto the step. Took it to my favourite Indy garage, he took off the trim around the drivers door and the drivers side sliding door, exposing the drain tubes, he said that the tubes are quite narrow for what they are so it does not take much to bung them up, they had black crud in them, he blew them through with an air line and washed them out, checked the other side, put it back together, just waiting for some rain now ⛈️