Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Rage against the alphard :@

Tried to change my lines over today however the old ones will not friggin undo. I managed to get one done to the Braided lines sent out by Ben however the others will not come off. Any tips to get these undone without having to new metal lines and re fur them.

You could try holding the steel brake pipe union with a spanner in one position so it does not twist and then remove the hose (so in reverse essentially). usually means that you have to remove the securing clip and drop the hose down slightly but it should work and then it usually free's up the union once the hose is loose.

I've ordered a set from Ben Hau. Cost £125 and got the job done. :) Though it does not have the fixing attached as the rubber flexi ones do. But simple to hook it and ben the clips as needed.

In the end i took it to the garage and they did it using a blowtorch to heat it up.

• 1 year later...