I have experience of LPG on a Ford Explorer and my current vehicle a Subaru Forester. If it has been set up correctly the only thing that needs doing is changing the filters.. You might notice a small reduction in the miles per litre but other than that it will go just as well as when on petrol. I'm waiting for mine to be registered atm.
Hi, new member here. I'm considering getting an Alphard and converting it to a camper so I can get off the beaten track now and again so I'm looking for some answers.
1) Is there any one here that has or had a 4wd version,
2) How capable was it on muddy tracks or wet fields
3) Was it the 2.4L or 3.0L
4) Is it switchable
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.