Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

Alphard 3ltr and 2.4 Servicing Parts

Not totally complete but almost. If you have any part numbers then let us know and we'll add to the list.

3.0 V6 & 2.4 Alphards

Cam Belt Kit (Buy from a reputable seller as many cheap fakes available online)

Blue Print: ADT37334  (3 Litre)
2.4 Does not require timing belt.

Water Pump
Blue Print: ADT39148

Oil Filter
Blue Print: ADT32108 (3 Litre)
Blue Print: ADT32112 (2.4)  
90915-10004 Toyota OEM 2.4
90915-20003 Toyota OEM 3.0
90915-YZZD1 Toyota OEM 2.4 Hybrid

cabin filter (for 5 speed)
Blue Print: ADT32512 (2.4 & 3.0 Ltr)
87139-28010 Toyota OEM

Air Filter
Blue Print: ADT32279 (3 ltr)
Blue Print: ADT37267 (2.4)

Oil
Petronas 5w /30 Fully Synthetic (ACEA A1/B1)  (3.0 Ltr) or other quality Fully Synthetic oils.

Coolant
OATS Anti-Freeze 

Spark Plugs
Toyota OEM: 90919-01210 (3 Ltr)
Toyota OEM: 90919-01184 (2.4)

Fan Belt/ AUX Belt
Toyota OEM: 99366-31040  (3.0 Ltr)
Blue Print: AD06R1036 (3.0 LTR)

Power Steering Belt
99364-80880 OEM Toyota

High Level brake light
Bulb: 955 12v 16W

Wiper Blade Sizes
26' Driver
16' Passenger

Side Lights

ATF Transmission fluids.
Highly recommend Opie Oils

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/c-1432-atf-automatic-transmission-fluid-for-cars.aspx

Make sure the specifications are for the Toyota T-IV ATF oil. Fuches is a good brand.
Oil Strainer: OEM 35330-28010 (Transmission Gear Box Oil Strainer Filter Assembly Accessory) You can get this from Lindop Toyota Mail order from john.devlin@lindop.toyota.co.uk 

Auto Jap Spares do a Kit with Plugs, Oil Filter & Air Filter.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123377568634?ul_noapp=true

Edited by alextovey
Adding Jap Spares Filter
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

• 9 months later...

Mileage-Based Service Intervals

The recommended service interval mileage is usually every 12 thousand miles but would recommend every 8 to 10 thousand miles as a good distance to at least consider replacing the engine oil and filter as a minimum.
This obviously depends on usage and if used around town (such as short distance commuting or school runs) which can lead to fuel wash-down of the oil and this, in turn, can lead to lower performance and economy due to decreased cylinder compression. An easy way to check if this is occurring is to sniff the dipstick and if it smells of petrol then it is contaminated and needs replacing.

Time-Based Service Intervals

Another point to consider is that Service Intervals are not only based on mileage but also time periods (e.g. annually, two-years, etc) and should include fluids such as Coolant, Brake/Clutch Fluid and even Air Con Gas.
These fluids/gases can degrade over time and create problems within the systems. For example;  Brake Fluid will absorb moisture from the atmosphere over time and this can lead to a reduced boiling point of the fluid which can then lead to loss of pressure within the system. Ideally, Brake Fluid should be replaced at least every two years regardless of mileage but can be checked for water content and boiling point readings. Also, consideration should be given as to where these vehicles originate from (e.g. hot, humid environment) and there is no guarantee that these fluids have been regularly replaced and may be long overdue.

Other components which can degrade over time rather than mileage are rubber components such as Tyres (which do have a date stamp on them and can invalidate insurance claims if excessively old and show signs of perishing), Drivebelts of which the rubber may have started perishing, wiper blades and many more components. These will need checking on an individual basis and a decision made as to when to replace.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Am I the only one having issues getting a replacement battery for my 07 Aplhard ANH10 FWD?
It seems to use smaller terminals and my local car spares could only suggest I replace my connectors to fit the bigger ones which I dont really want to do...
Giving me a headache looking online! Surely somebody has had to replace one of these before!!!

Cheers

• 1 year later...

At a local UK toyota dealer ,the manual recommends timing belt replacement for my 3litre Alphard every 80 to 100 thousand miles. The mechanic said they are made so well they easily last 200 thousand miles. (They wont touch imports) In America when tested on a bench the 3 litre engine was found to be " safe", with the valves not hitting the pistons if the belt snaps. (Toyota states incorrectly ,not a safe engine !!!) Even so is there anyone out there in the UK who can change my belt on a 2005 model ? Looks a fiddly job. Im in South Wales.

• 3 months later...

Hi Gip , did you have any joy in finding a garage who could change the timing belt on your 2005 Alphard. im looking at buying a 2007 3 litre model and plan on having belts changed fairly soon as vehicle has 70k miles on clock . live in north of England but happy to travel .

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, how many litres of engine oil dose it need for 2007 ANH 10 2.4 Hybird  model?

Thank you!

On 8/16/2017 at 12:50 PM, Alphard Club said:

Not totally complete but almost. If you have any part numbers then let us know and we'll add to the list.

3.0 V6 & 2.4 Alphards

Cam Belt Kit (Buy from a reputable seller as many cheap fakes available online)

Blue Print: ADT37334  (3 Litre)
2.4 Does not require timing belt.

Water Pump
Blue Print: ADT39148

Oil Filter
Blue Print: ADT32108 (3 Litre)
Blue Print: ADT32112 (2.4)  
90915-10004 Toyota OEM 2.4
90915-20003 Toyota OEM 3.0
90915-YZZD1 Toyota OEM 2.4 Hybrid

cabin filter (for 5 speed)
Blue Print: ADT32512 (2.4 & 3.0 Ltr)
87139-28010 Toyota OEM

Air Filter
Blue Print: ADT32279 (3 ltr)
Blue Print: ADT37267 (2.4)

Oil
Petronas 5w /30 Fully Synthetic (ACEA A1/B1)  (3.0 Ltr) or other quality Fully Synthetic oils.

Coolant
OATS Anti-Freeze 

Spark Plugs
Toyota OEM: 90919-01210 (3 Ltr)
Toyota OEM: 90919-01184 (2.4)

Fan Belt/ AUX Belt
Toyota OEM: 99366-31040  (3.0 Ltr)
Blue Print: AD06R1036 (3.0 LTR)

Power Steering Belt
99364-80880 OEM Toyota

High Level brake light
Bulb: 955 12v 16W

Wiper Blade Sizes
26' Driver
16' Passenger

Side Lights

ATF Transmission fluids.
Highly recommend Opie Oils

http://www.opieoils.co.uk/c-1432-atf-automatic-transmission-fluid-for-cars.aspx

Make sure the specifications are for the Toyota T-IV ATF oil. Fuches is a good brand.
Oil Strainer: OEM 35330-28010 (Transmission Gear Box Oil Strainer Filter Assembly Accessory) You can get this from Lindop Toyota Mail order from john.devlin@lindop.toyota.co.uk 

Auto Jap Spares do a Kit with Plugs, Oil Filter & Air Filter.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123377568634?ul_noapp=true

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys I need help with my Toyota Alphard. It's an ANH10W 2005 facelifted version. I'm trying to change all the front bulbs to LED.

Do you guys know the Led bulb sizes for ; the high beams, low beams and fog lights. 

Thanks for your help. 

FYI I'm in the USA, the Alphard is in Africa. Trying to buy them here and replace them when I go over there

Edited by RFK
Typo

• 1 year later...

A very useful list. THANK YOU.

Toyota Direct is a very good source for genuine Toyota parts.

Some Toyota dealers will help you, others won't if they know the vehicle is an import.

The only down side is they require, not surprisingly, the Toyota part numbers.

This list goes a long way in helping us all with that.

On 8/1/2020 at 9:53 PM, Vincent Lu said:

Hi, how many litres of engine oil dose it need for 2007 ANH 10 2.4 Hybird  model?

Thank you!

$.3 with filter, 4.1 without

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...