Check your Alphards past history in Japan in detail with CarVX ×

How do you remove the headlights???

I've removed plenty headlights in my time, but i'm a bit stumped as how to remove the one on the Alphard. I printed off a parts diagram which shows the 2 x 10mm headed screws on the top. I also removed the scuttle panel bolt too. Now, the diagram shows a 3rd bolt situated down in the bottom corner???? I can't see this bolt for love nor money - Anyone give me any pointers to where this elusive 3rd bolt is? and is it a simple push out job once all the bolts are removed?

• 2 weeks later...

many bolts are there Alex, I counted 3 on the top. I then removed the grill. Is there another bolt near the wing side that requires the bumper to be removed?

Any headlights I've removed in the past takes all of a few minutes - this seems mental having to remove a full bumper!

Unfortunately, water has managed to get in somewhere, which is the top seal i reckon. But i really need to get it out so i can dry it out and sort it properly unfortunately.

Is there any diagrams Alex of the bolts required to be removed for the bumper removal and how long does it approximately take?

Why do you have the front end of yours BTW?

• Like 1

• 4 years later...